Making : Balloon Jellyfish
The kids made this the other day.
A really simple and quick activity for little kids!
Here’s how your family can make some too :
What we used :
- Balloons (We used tiny balloons, usually available in supermarkets too)
- Double-sided tape
- Crepe paper
- Marker (to draw the eyes and mouth)
- Inflate the balloons, tie the ends and stick double-sided tape around it
- Cut out strips of different coloured crepe paper
- Let the kids place crepe paper onto the sticky tape around the balloons
- Draw eyes and mouths on the balloons
And that’s it!!
And the kids went all silly with them!