Parenting »

Car Rides : Our Opportunity to Build that Communication Habit with the Kids

16 September 2014 – 6:58 pm |

Here in Jakarta, I find myself ‘stuck’ in car rides (and traffic) with the kids a LOT. Everyday.
And this, naturally, can be draining. For the mom. Who is also the driver.
Like when the older ones …

Read the full story »
Parenting

From the ups and downs of parenthood, to practical tips on enjoying and managing life with children.

Inspirational

Where inspiring thoughts and treasured life lessons are learned and shared.

Places to Visit

From Hong Kong to Bali, from Universal Studios Singapore to farmstays and beaches in Perth, we share photos, info and tips with you!

Crafts & Activity Ideas for Kids

How many different things can we do with our little ones at home and outside? Too many.

Photography

Where precious daily moments are captured and seen through the lens. Sharing with you tips, iphone apps, and ideas too.

Home » Giveaways, Awards & Reviews

Singapore Blog Awards 2013 : WE ARE IN THE TOP TEN! Best Family Blog Category!

30 May 20132 Comments

 

WHOOOOAAAAA!

Our Everyday Things made it to the top TEN finalists in the Singapore Blog Awards 2013, Best Family Blog category!!

Again!

*SO SO SO HONOURED!*

And.

So excited that I’m smiling and smiling and smiling! =D

 

Soooo … here comes my *shameless* request :

Can you so kindly support my humble blog with your votes, … pleaseee ?

=)

Here’s the link to see all TEN finalists in the Best Family Blog category!

Voting is allowed once a day, every day, all the way till 23 June.

And, YOUR votes will make up 30% of the total score! The judges’ score will make up the remaining 70%.

Oh, just in case you’re not aware, you’d need to register online with them before you can vote yeah.

 

 

> Click on that “LOG IN” black box at the top right corner.

> Fill up your details (if you don’t have any ‘NRIC no.’ – Singapore ID number, just fill out your country’s ID no. =)

> Check your email to activate your account.

> Click HERE to go to the SG Blog Awards page, and log in to vote each time.

That’s it! =D

 

 

I’m SOOO looking forward to flying back to Singapore for the Awards Ceremony, on July 6th!

*MISS. SINGAPORE. HEAPS. ALREADY. LEH*

As to whether I’ll win the Best Family Blog Awards again this year … errr, I have NOOO idea how it’ll turn out this time round, because there are strong finalists in the category and I know they’re all dedicated bloggers too!

Anyway.

Thank you soooo very much for your support!

And here’s a shot of Brie, saying a little prayer for the best to happen in the Awards this year!

PS: Actually no, lah. Brie was saying a little prayer before she ate her lunch the other day! I just thought the shot is kind of suitable to end the post! =D

 

2 Comments »

Leave a comment!

Add your comment below, or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS.

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

This is a Gravatar-enabled weblog. To get your own globally-recognized-avatar, please register at Gravatar.

CommentLuv badge